Sales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone not aware, Thornes have an on-line sale on until Tuesday, and Maisemores have an on-line sale next weekend
I wish you had kept that bit of information to yourself ...

My bank account is now a little lighter than I intended when I got up this morning .... I just hope they deliver next week when I am working from home and can perhaps get to the door before 'er indoors or I will be facing the spanish inquisition (again)... There's already been the thrid degree on why my hive numbers increased by two this week !

Mine scratched her car last night which will be the equivalent of me being let loose unsupervised with the bank card for months to come. I'll make sure of it lol

I wish you had kept that bit of information to yourself ...
My bank account is now a little lighter than I intended when I got up this morning .... I just hope they deliver next week when I am working from home and can perhaps get to the door before 'er indoors or I will be facing the spanish inquisition (again)... There's already been the thrid degree on why my hive numbers increased by two this week !

Maybe keep a record of honey sales v. kit purchased to demo a net benefit to your household finances. The exact figures could always be massaged a little if necessary........;)

Maybe keep a record of honey sales v. kit purchased to demo a net benefit to your household finances. The exact figures could always be massaged a little if necessary........;)
That's another reason (excuse ?) that may be wearing a bit thin !

No money left. Having 36 complete hives delivered Thursday.
Had 20 supers and 10 broods, 15 poly extensions, 500 frames, 20 Apideas I didn't have to pay a thing :giggle:
Edit 20 boxes of fondant and a tub of OA being delivered had to pay for them. :(
New sublimox and a small gen also on its way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back