Sale now on Cedar boxes £13.50

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't need anything else, that I know about, the problem is you don't know what you don't know .................yet

Sorry but I’m lost here , what exactly is on offer and where ?

Then why isn’t there more detail about what is exactly on offer ?

I’m not here that much now days which is most likely why I had no idea what was going on . But on the subject of business sellers, it would be nice to see them contact the BFA and give those a discount 😉

Look on the website. I don’t think we should be encouraging Patrick to post his catalogue here 😉
Wasn't asking for a catalogue just a question for one product? I've been on the Web site when we had black Friday and it was like this for me:willy_nilly:.
I would rather give a friend an equipment list and trust them and know I'm getting a really good price.
Tralling through Web sites looking at tiny writing and a deal on this that and tuther isnt really what I want to be doing.

Wasn't asking for a catalogue just a question for one product? I've been on the Web site when we had black Friday and it was like this for me:willy_nilly:.
I would rather give a friend an equipment list and trust them and know I'm getting a really good price.
Tralling through Web sites looking at tiny writing and a deal on this that and tuther isnt really what I want to be doing.
https://bee-equipment.co.uk/collections/january-sweet-deals/products/b-s-national-super-flat-cedarAll the boxes I’ve ever bought came with nails

Tralling through Web sites looking at tiny writing and a deal on this that and tuther isnt really what I want to be doing
instead you expect someone else to do it for you?

I’m not here that much now days which is most likely why I had no idea what was going on . But on the subject of business sellers, it would be nice to see them contact the BFA and give those a discount 😉
The BFA have these details, we advertise regularly and as a BFA member you can get free tickets for Beetradex.

It is not fair for me to answer questions about my business interests on this part of the forum, please look at the sponsor section

Latest posts

Back