Sale now on Cedar boxes £13.50

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now it's back on track, I would say i have had the cedar 2nds from bee equipment before and found them at least as good as other 2nds. I particularly like the pre drilled pilot holes as they made me far more likley to drive the nail in straight with my rubbish hammer skills.

I’ve deleted a post with defamatory content and tidied away the rest posted in response
Let me try to understand what has happened,

You have decided to take down a post that was live for 20 hours ish that made serious allegations about my company’s integrity, then when I posted a response detailing the truth you decided to take my posts down!

No apology for allowing it to stay up for so long and no chance that I could defend my company, do you honestly think that is in anyway fair ?

Isn’t that a bit loke closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Like I said in my post, censorship should be the last resort

really Patrick? Mods do an excellent job of trying to balance posts on here as volunteers. Take it up privately with the owners or do you expect special treatment as a sponsor? Your response to the initial post was disappointing in the language used in its own right

Like I said in my post, censorship should be the last resort
Yep.....that's about it! I relayed witnessed info, about an incident, in good faith. Someone, VERY new, says it was wrong and never happened. Then someone else......also new.....backs them. Then my post is taken down! Apparently, I'd been 'found out' or something. There was no ID on who said that. I assume that I was being accused of lying. Even that message has now disappeared! So funny!
Maybe Mr Putin et al is getting involved in international beekeeping sites, to disrupt Apiademocracy. Yet again.....I've invented a new word!
Though this post may not last long on here....or me for that matter!
I will save this.....just in case? :willy_nilly:

Yep.....that's about it! I relayed witnessed info, about an incident, in good faith. Someone, VERY new, says it was wrong and never happened. Then someone else......also new.....backs them. Then my post is taken down! Apparently, I'd been 'found out' or something. There was no ID on who said that. I assume that I was being accused of lying. Even that message has now disappeared! So funny!
Maybe Mr Putin et al is getting involved in international beekeeping sites, to disrupt Apiademocracy. Yet again.....I've invented a new word!
Though this post may not last long on here....or me for that matter!
I will save this.....just in case? :willy_nilly:
Dani only deleted one post .. it was in the Jar Prices thread and was just perpetuating the unsubstantiated incident you identified and your previously aired grievance you had about a Beekeeping association. It wasn't adding to the thread and was not relevant to the thread and frankly she had asked you to draw a line under the matter - it's not a subject for open forum debate. If you have a concern about how the forum is moderated please take it up with the owners who will look at all the relevant posts and decide whether the original moderation was fair and reasonable. Personally, I'd just let the matter drop rather than raising it again ...as you seem to have done (again) here.

Latest posts

Back