Safety Boots

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I need a new pair of safety boots for work. They must be waterproof, have a protective toe cap and be flexible enough to garden in. Some come very high up the ankle which makes digging uncomfortable. I also have orthotic foot supports so laces are a requirement too.
Any suggestions on brands?
Thanks

I like Englebert Strauss for safety boots. On the more expensive end but I wear mine all day every day and their comfy.

these are my favourite boot ... hard wearing and comfortable... but not cheap!! last me about 5 years before the sole gets worn down... i wear them every day for work had four pairs in last 20 years have worn nothing else ... still have my last pair a s a reserve. guessing you could get them resoled if necessary.
https://www.wiseworksafe.com/product/index/P-B42D678-Gronell-safety-walking-boot🥾🥾🥾🥾

I need a new pair of safety boots for work. They must be waterproof, have a protective toe cap and be flexible enough to garden in. Some come very high up the ankle which makes digging uncomfortable. I also have orthotic foot supports so laces are a requirement too.
Any suggestions on brands?
Thanks
Have a look at the COFRA range of boots - I wore their composite metal free types for years, I had a look on Safetybootsuk who have a decent sale on right now, though I couldn't see the particular boot I used wear, probably been superseded.

We always had Uvex safety boots at work (unless, for some purposes we had Magnums) but with the both we had to be careful they had two qualities, one which was excellent to wear and be protected, and the other quality kept the bean counters happy. The Magnums and Uvex boots were excellent (until the accountants stuck their beaks in)

Latest posts

Back