Runner bean seeds

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgerow pete

Queen Bee
Reaction score
UK, Birmingham, Sandwell. Pork scratching Bandit c
Hive Type
National
as ever i have a crop of runner bean seads avalible to anyone who wants a few for next year, name your amount up to a hand full and i will post them to you.

i am also on the hunt for some fruit bush cuttings either gooseberrys any colour or stone fruits can collect or pay for postage

I can send you some Hinnomaki Red goosberry cuttings, perhaps 8 -10 as it is only a small bush in its first year in the garden. We left a few fruit on to see what they were like and they were very sweet. You could eat them on their own.

How long do you want the cuttings? Send me PM with address if you want them.

THINK WE HAVE SOME FRENCH RUNNER BEANS IN YELLOW/PURPLE/GREEN/ WHITE all very tasty and not too stringy if your interested:cheers2:

Had to look that one up in the dictionary. I have a few seeds you are welcome to, probably lock you up if you grow them though !!!!

Wonder what bees would do with a field of that... Could be a cure for angry hives... Medicinal honey.... use in the smokers, etc etc ...

Use in the smoker i think,keep the beekeeper calm,and the bee's very laid back lol.

Ok Pete, I have a selection of seeds, some old ,some new, veg and flowers.If you fancy a lucky dip send me a pm and Ill send them down f.o.c. (a small token for all the info picked up on your videos

does anyone have any seeds for swaps or just plain wanted

i have a very sweet red grape, that will befruit august/september in two years, i amtaking cuttings in november, ripens in london by august

email me if you want cuttings...just put them in a sand/earth mix over winter, should strike by may/june

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back