Rose Hive Book

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good - I had seen these and asked various questions, but they are always out of stock with a certain supplier. I have bookmarked for when I am allowed to buy another book...or for when no-one is looking...

Sorry, nothing to do with the thread but Queens59 your "this old hive, I've had it for ages" is priceless. It's what I say to HWMBO when a new one appears.
Cazza

So, Cazza how many hives have you really got?

link has been censored which is fair enough. Sorry Admin forgot the rules.

No problem Mike.
Sometimes links can be really interesting and would benefit all members even if it is advertising,BUT if I allow a few then I will start getting emails from companies complaining that we are being selective.

I think most members can find a website using the power of Google or sending a pm to the original poster.

A good example is the link to the pollen guide at Bristol beekeepers,the rules state no links to BBKA affiliated websites,yet that is a great web page.

Admin.

5 spam posts, advertising "literature" that displays complete ignorance of the subject, and is a scam of the very worst sort - where's me horsewhip?:coolgleamA:

Latest posts

Back