Recommended Seller of Wire Mesh for Hives

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seem to have a very good name on the forum.
My last wire I purchased from Thornes last month but think I will give JT a go next time.

I had some mesh of JTwirecloth and I will second the recommendation. He got back to me very quickly with a price via email and I received it the day after.

GN you have a telepathic streak, my new found out apiary requires the building of a couple more hives for spring. JTwirecloth will be getting a visit. Tx Rosti

local bootfair/market - old fireguards, 50p or a quid a throw......... :biggrinjester:

icanhopit,

:iagree:

Very good service and very competitive.

I think JT were 50% more, or even double (can't remember, but I did get quotes from both).

Regards, RAB

I can highly recommend this seller, I have bought twice off of him now and I am very pleased with the service :)

Stainless steel mesh cut to your own sizes if needed :)

http://www.jtwirecloth.com/

Yours Roy

I posted an order 1st Feb
Received it 09:30hrs 3rd Feb . non standard ie 14"x17" a detail the company was only privy to on receipt of order.
Damned good going ,expensive yes, but with the Chinese snapping up all available metals thus driving up prices it can only be expected :mad:

John W

Back