Recent beekeeping video I have my concerns.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No wonder us beginners struggle at times. How are we meant to be able to distinguish between good and bad practices when videos such as those above are widely available. :(

It's like voting for politicians or buying a used car.

Do your own research.. Buyer beware.

And start with the premise the vendor/video maker is a lying toerag.

Well that is my approach...

Just done it. I hope he takes it down. I haven’t been as polite as you two 😂
he was lucky, I was just preparing for another early morning teams conference with bees abroad - trying to sort out two problematic project plans, I'd forced myself to be mellow :D

he was lucky, I was just preparing for another early morning teams conference with bees abroad - trying to sort out two problematic project plans, I'd forced myself to be mellow :D
I think sbk will get the message.. Hopefully he will take the video down.
Obviously the person replying on his behalf will relay the comments.

Im surprised there hasn't been more comments/posts.

We are very lucky on here that we can have a voice in beekeeping practices.

But note to new beeks, don't ever be scared to ask questions how ever silly you think they are, question the more experienced beekeepers in the methods they use.. You will become a better beekeeper for it.
Cheers
Mark

Was Methuselah a beekeeper then?
That's hell of a question.
Myths of longevity.
Had to Google the name Poot, I can find no reference to him being a beekeeper.
But sugar honey ice tea he lived a long time.. Supposedly..

No wonder us beginners struggle at times. How are we meant to be able to distinguish between good and bad practices when videos such as those above are widely available. :(

Work out who's worth listening to E, ;)

Latest posts

Back