• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Raw honey wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noel

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hello,

I'm a small scale beekeeper and sell honey in Camden lock market, Wednesday's and Saturdays, come and visit. However while I mainly sell Spanish honey what I really want is English honey.

Anyone who could sell me me buckets of honey, I'm very interested to hear from you

Kind regards everyone and happy beekeeping

Hi - If your still looking I have lots of raw set Devon flower honey in 1/2 jars. Dave W

I am selling Organic Lime Honey

Hello Noel,

I am selling Organic Lime Honey from Bulgaria.

I have about 20 000 kg.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Best regards,
George

00359 898 450 473

buckets of honey

Hello,

I'm a small scale beekeeper and sell honey in Camden lock market, Wednesday's and Saturdays, come and visit. However while I mainly sell Spanish honey what I really want is English honey.

Anyone who could sell me me buckets of honey, I'm very interested to hear from you

Kind regards everyone and happy beekeeping

Hi
I have raw honey in 30lb buckets, im in essex. if your still interested let me know.

Kind Regards
Alistair

dorset honey

Hi Noel, sorry i haven't looked on the forum for a while as I have moved down to cornwall into a house that needs rather a lot of work and have been a bit preoccupied. My bees are still up on Purbeck heathland until i move them in the spring and , rather inconveniently, chose this year to have a bumper year! I have a good amount of honey from a late summer harvest ( they're on heather) . As I am not in a position to fully market my honey in Cornwall as it isn't local to here, I have lots still in buckets waiting for me to jar it up. Would you be interested in any of it? Trouble is, of course, it would
have to be posted.

Sorry to jump on the post but I'm also looking for some honey preferably in North Devon area or Shropshire.

Back