quiz

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes a fair bit of it has completely different terminology from what i am used to, but good none the less.

C B

Select 'Start Over' to begin a new quiz with completely different questions :willy_nilly:

Couple of the answers are wrong plus the quiz master can't spell US English even :D

73% though

John Wilkinson

So I was doing brilliantly 100%...and then on my second question...:cool:
Some of their questions have incorrect or subjective answers but it is still funthanks for the find,
Sam

Couple of the answers are wrong plus the quiz master can't spell US English even :D

73% though

John Wilkinson

What did they get wrong? A couple of them I thought were wrong, but when I thought laterally realised they could just be a different view.

And surely US spelling is just wrong anyway, so it doesn't matter? :D

53% damn. the one on deep depth got me. which type of hive? I assumed langstroth

and I never got one on skunks either

Congratulations, you finished the quiz.

86% of your answers were correct.

Interesting quiz, I am now looking for an alternative hobby that I might know something about :eek:

73% of your answers were correct.
Didn't get the skunk one though...what was it??

60% of your answers were correct.

There are more questions available. No two quizzes are the same. Select 'Start Over' to begin a new quiz.

good fun, thanks

80%!!! I disagree that top supering was the proper answer to one of the questions though.... there are advocates for top, middle and bottom supering.

66% of your answers were correct.
bee-smillie

it said that the reason for small holes in the cappings of honey cells (not brood cells) was varroa damage....I have never heard of that...I can't think it can be true?

it said that the reason for small holes in the cappings of honey cells (not brood cells) was varroa damage....I have never heard of that...I can't think it can be true?

Yes i got that "wrong" too.

I had that one but the answer it gave me was too much smoke.

Latest posts

Back