quiz

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, you finished the quiz.

93% of your answers were correct.

highest so far?

Don't you just hate eliteism!
:ack2:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
edit

Elitism is the belief or attitude that some individuals, who supposedly form an elite — a select group of people with intellect, wealth, specialized training or experience, or other distinctive attributes — are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight or those who view their own views as so; whose views and/or actions are most likely to be constructive to society as a whole; or whose extraordinary skills, abilities or wisdom render them especially fit to govern

Elitism may also refer to situations in which an individual assumes special privileges and responsibilities in the hope that this arrangement will benefit humanity or themselves. At times, elitism is closely related to social class and what sociologists call social stratification. Members

well after only 10 posts many not relating not to bees i have obviously got my fingers burnt posting a simple quiz

my son calls these people trolls

please excuse any grammar mistakes

yours apolagetically

Graham

80% for me, I'll have to do it again so that I can find the skunk question.

Good fun, I'll have to get my non beek wife to do it, she knows more than she knows?

Ian

wot skunks!!

I did the quiz a couple of times and have yet to find the skunk! Dont want to end up doing it all morning as I might never find the skunk.

A bit of fun though - thanks

Latest posts

Back