Questions for Bee report.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aikidoteacher

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi Everyone,

I am compiling a special report on beekeeping for a potential ebook on the subject and was wanting some feedback about the everyday problems beekeepers face and seek solutions to, (with regard to the bees themselves). This can be problems with illness, behaviour, mating etc. In return for your help I am more than happy to include anyones links in the report and/or send a free copy to you.

If you'd like to help i'd be most grateful and my question is "what are the top 5 problems faced by beekeepers to do with the bees themselves"

Kind regards,

Paul Milburn

Hi Paul

Please forgive my questioning but how do you propose to produce an authoratitive work on the basis of your acknowledged limited understanding? Or have I misunderstood the intention? This is not intended to sound too negative by the way - (hasty edit)!

Wouldn't such an e publication be better left to the 'experts' or have I misunderstood the context? Oh, and why 5? There are many more....

Anyway, I'll kick off with that old favourite "Varroa".

Last edited:
Normaly I manage to delete these posts before anyone replies.

The idea is simple,we spend hours giving answers to the poster,they then make an ebook to sell online to new beekeepers while making a shed load in the procese.

They will even send a free copy to anyone who helps them.

If any members could write a book better than harry Potter and send it to me I promise to offer them a free copy also when I publish it..

Regards Paul spamming the forum,I think we should spam him,here is his phone number: 07754 663***
I missed out the last 3 numbers,I just cant do it..

If any members could write a book better than harry Potter and send it to me I promise to offer them a free copy also when I publish it..

You're not aiming very high there, admin. Almost anything is better than Harry Potter.

Phew! Thanks. Cheeky blighters! I therefore detract my suggestion of 'Varroa'. It is not and will never be a problem :eek:

You're not aiming very high there, admin. Almost anything is better than Harry Potter.

That has made me laugh.

Did you ever see the youtube video of the very long all night queue to get the latest book,there was a guy with a megaphone across the road shouting out x dies on page xx ect,he was telling everyone the ending as well.

Hello Everyone,

Well you were not exactly polite and welcoming for my first (and last) post. The reason I wanted the report was for an ebook project I am doing with a friend who is a beekeeper. There was no desire to "educate" seasoned beekeepers and least of all to make a "shed load" admin. In fact I have done 4 of these projects now and not attempted to make anything from them at all in terms of financial gain. This was a sincere question and not spamming, I do not spam.

People on other forums have been quite obliging and In my opinion more professional. Kindly remove my name from your forums if you will admin.

Thank you and happy beekeeping.

I see it as a bit pointless to glean information from this site and then publish it on another site.

Wouldnt it be much much easier to give every visitor to that site a link to this forum.....:sifone:
then they could get the story straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Well said that person :D

Hello Everyone,

Well you were not exactly polite and welcoming for my first (and last) post. The reason I wanted the report was for an ebook project I am doing with a friend who is a beekeeper. There was no desire to "educate" seasoned beekeepers and least of all to make a "shed load" admin. In fact I have done 4 of these projects now and not attempted to make anything from them at all in terms of financial gain. This was a sincere question and not spamming, I do not spam.

People on other forums have been quite obliging and In my opinion more professional. Kindly remove my name from your forums if you will admin.

Thank you and happy beekeeping.

How did the money making seminar go that you organised ?
Talking of making money it's Strange you say it was not for profit and yet you are looking for a copywriter and someone to design a spam beekeeping landing page for you.

I have copied your request below as posted on a web design website two days ago:
===========
I am wanting a single landing page created on the subject of beekeeping. This will be attractive and bright with a sort of cartoon/3D style. The site will be called [obscured] , or just "better beekeeping". The site will have a header and footer and have a box for me to put in my own autoresponder form. It should have header, sub header and body text for me to add my own copy.
=============
You have left footprints all over the internet asking for help for your publishing/rebranding dvd company,even offering a job to a copy writer.

At least put your hands up rather than trying to paste myself/members of the forum as the villains.

People on other forums have been quite obliging and In my opinion more professional.

Would you be aware of it if they had told you a load of B******???

"Professional" doesnt mean that you are any good at it,,, it just means that you get paid for doing it....

So does that mean that i can call myself a none professional expert :D

I love this forum, you lot are so unprofessional. Heehee. Naughty forum.

Doesn't matter anymore as he has gone but wouldn't it be courteous to register, hang around a while, take a genuine interest through 'learning' and not 'harvesting', etc?

I really did admire the concise 'straightening of the record' by our esteemed Admin :)

Latest posts

Back