Queens Available

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timberni

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Post removed due to more than one account being used.

where abouts are you Tim?

and do you have some info on the type of bee, temperament, how prolific, etc the original stock was?

thanks

His account has been banned.
:boxing_smiley:

I need to check the server logs.
The forum has banned him for spam some reason ?

I will report back why..

I will have some queens (2010) available later this month, or first week in July.

No specific lineage, mongrel types and going for £12 +p+p each

PH

I will have some queens (2010) available later this month, or first week in July.

No specific lineage, mongrel types and going for £12 +p+p each

PH

Hi PH,

thanks for the heads up, my four colonies are all queenright at present, but two aren't doing as well as i would like and i'm not sure of the age of either "Grand Old Lady", so i'm toying with the idea of replacing them.....

i could (preferred option i know) rear from my other two, both nice dark bee's, one a Buckfast cross queen, from Cris (White Park Cattle), but i'd rather not strain those two with queen rearing along with their usual business of gathering the yellow stuff...

also, I'm in a new out apiary, the owner of which is keen to learn the art, so seeing some duffer making a pigs ar5e of queen rearing isn't going to paint me in a good light.... :willy_nilly:

so the thoughts were leaning on locating a couple of new queens and going that route, to build those two colonies up, so all four are strong for the end of the season, although i imagine my boxes of wasps will no doubt thwart me at every attempt....!!

:hurray:

I'll stay in touch, so if you could let me know when you have queens available, cheers.

My only hive is still struggeling, and is too small to spit, it might be worth me getting one of your queens PH?

My only hive is still struggeling, and is too small to spit, it might be worth me getting one of your queens PH?

Post some pictures, may be we can help ?
:grouphug:

Only just got the app on phone to let me put photoes up on forum but I will try to if we get some good weather later in the week not good at moment

Latest posts

Back