Queen rearing frame

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markjadams

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi,

I recently purchased a queen rearing frame from bee equipment and I am shocked by the poor construction, price and I now discover that its not supplied with the bars so its also completely useless, I does say this at the bottom of the description but it didnt cross my mind that this would be the case and I completely missed that bit. I am also shocked that they are charging £8.34 for a national frame and a couple of small bits of scrap wood that all cost less than 0.50p in materials.

I have purchased these from other suppliers and they are far better quality and have all the parts that are needed.

This gives me a very bad impression of the company.

I expected better.

I have but I also feel that other bee keepers should be informed so they dont make the same mistake.

On a positive note, they have agreed to have the item returned and have delt with it swiftly so praise for this.

If you didn't read the description who's fault is that?
If it's just a national frame with a 50p part added then could you have saved yourself £8 and made your own?

If you want shoddy try

www. I may well be The Beekeeper but my warehouse staff most definitely are not .com

You'll have to try to guess who that is....

Latest posts

Back