Queen rearing day - 27th June - Donations to Help for Heroes

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gandalfwhitewizard

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Apologies for the short notice but the weather plays an important part...finally SUN!!!

We are running a queen rearing day this Sunday the 27th June 10 at 9 am prompt!
Our home/out apiaries nr., Sittingbourne, Kent

Donations accepted to the Help for Heroes collection tin. Again sadly another members of the armed forces lost his life today taking the total to 301!! The football overtakes such events..

The course will last all day and space is limited in numbers!

This will be a first come first served basis.

Not only will you be supporting a worthwhile charity you get to gain a few new queens out of it!

Learn something new and have a relaxed enjoyable day with fellow beeks..

PM either me or Widdershins for details.

Sorry, it's short notice. I'm sure we'll do another a bit later in the year (weather permitting) this might be summer blink and you'll miss it LOL!

would have loved to attend but long way from Cornwall, time......

think berks. is the furthest this time at the moment.

GWW - Kent is a bit far to go so can you explain what methods you are covering? I have just started a batch and intend to use a Cloake board and tipping all the bees into the top box where the grafts will be. This box will have the entrance to the front with the lower box turned through 180 degrees to the rear. I have used Vince Cook in the past but the last batch were not as good as I expected so am trying someting different this time.

Having to work on Sunday is most inconvenient!:toetap05:

Will try to attend next time though.

Latest posts

Back