Queen rearing calendar for Android

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeInspired

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi everyone!

I have created Android app for queen rearing. The app is completely free and without any advertising. You could download it on Google.Play: https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beerp.queencalendar

I'll be able to answer on you questions about app here.

P.S. remove spaces in the link

From Russia with love.....hmmmmm.
Have you looked at the program? Or just decided to express your sarcasm without evaluating the program?
P.S. i'm don't care about political situation in the world, but i'm ready to share with all the results of my work for nothing :)

Have you looked at the program? Or just decided to express your sarcasm without evaluating the program?
P.S. i'm don't care about political situation in the world, but i'm ready to share with all the results of my work for nothing :)

The queen rearing timetable isn't very complicated so I don't understand why it's such a big deal. Speaking personally, I wouldn't use a laptop/phone app in the apiary because the screen would get covered in wax/honey/etc. That pretty much invalidates it IMHO

I suggest that this thread be moved to the "Beekeeping Software" area where it belongs.

Last edited:
Have you looked at the program?

I'm sure it's very good and does a great job and I shall look forward to hearing some positive comments from those that use it. It's not something I need for myself as I find the timetable for queen rearing is quite straight forward.
My comment was humorously addressed as we seem to have a lot of Russians poisoning people on UK soil with nerve agents, radioactive substances etc plus internet hacking on this forum etc....and of course if your app was designed to secretly "spy" on us your reply is exactly what would have been said :).
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts :) :)

I told him not download that app and remember to put on the new Salisbury plain bee suit !

Attachments

• 30480268-mans-in-protective-hazmat-suit-blue-sky.jpg
    30480268-mans-in-protective-hazmat-suit-blue-sky.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back