• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Queen for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susbees

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
35ish
2012 mated queen, proven excellent wall-to-wall (non-native) brood pattern over four commercial frames, surplus to requirements; £25 posted.

Only for sale where a test frame has confirmed queenlessness.

i have and he has fobbed me off and tried to tell me that its my fault. yeah becasue standing looking at a hive will kill a queen wont it?
very new to this game and have lost all faith in everyone at the moment, sorry shouldnt be hijacking your thread.

Always weeding- We can appreciate how you feel. It is indeed a shame that the seller appears to have responded in such a negative way. However, please don't tar us all with the same brush. You may put off people who might otherwise offer to help.

supposed to be a colony but have just found out that i have a colony without queen or eggs.

Were you not shown the queen and brood in all stages at time of collection,if not..why not? And if not, then you should not of bought them at all,or be expected to.

2012 mated queen, proven excellent wall-to-wall (non-native) brood pattern over four commercial frames, surplus to requirements; £25 posted.

Only for sale where a test frame has confirmed queenlessness.

Thats a strange requirement and one hard to prove I suspect :rolleyes:

Not good being diddled[ allways weeding] if you were a bit nearer to me i would give you a nuc with a laying queen im getting to the stage where i hope i dont get anymore calls for swarms nearly ran out of equipment

removed my posts as they were not appropriate comments to post on this thread.sorry for misposting

removed my posts as they were not appropriate comments to post on this thread.sorry for misposting

Hi, Allways weeding.

Sorry you've had a bad experience.

But not all of us are scumbags.

Suggest you bunk up with your local BKA. Again, they won't all be angels, but you'll get a feel for who is trustworthy.

Hope it goes well with you.

Dusty.

Latest posts

Back