• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Queen cell raiser box for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
50+
This is a german cell raiser box I've used for years, if you are interested in this have a look on ebay item number 330623751169 You can use national frames in it if you trim them slightly or smith frames.

:spam::spam:

Admin,

This is so blatant!

Please erase and preferably the perpetrator, too.

This is simply an attempt to subvert the forum rules. Is this person trying to take over this forum and advertise as they were doing on the dark side?

May even be an attempt to undermine the whole forum.

If you need a hundred complaints, please say so, and we can likely easily get more than that.

RAB

I would agree it has been made very clear that such advertising is not permitted, wanted or acceptable.

Admin,

This is so blatant!

This is simply an attempt to subvert the forum rules. Is this person trying to take over this forum and advertise as they were doing on the dark side?

If you need a hundred complaints, please say so, and we can likely easily get more than that.

RAB
Rab you're being reeled in like a hooked fish :chillpill: :D
VM

is this not the area that says for sale at the top of the section?

opps my bad sorry HM

What makes this different from all the other stuff in the "For Sale" section then?

I don't know about it being different to other for sale items BUT I find it significant that out of 6 threads started by Bees4u 5 are "For Sale" threads.

To me that isn't quite how the forum is supposed to operate. It appears to me to be being used too heavily for advertising.

Just my opinion.

I don't know about it being different to other for sale items BUT I find it significant that out of 6 threads started by Bees4u 5 are "For Sale" threads.

To me that isn't quite how the forum is supposed to operate. It appears to me to be being used too heavily for advertising.

Just my opinion.

So you're saying she hasn't earned the right to advertise? I can understand that viewpoint but it doesn't say that in the rules.

So you're saying she hasn't earned the right to advertise? I can understand that viewpoint but it doesn't say that in the rules.

I wasn't aware that anybody had a right or not to advertise.

What I am saying is that as far as I am aware there is a rule against commercial advertising. I know we can debate til the cows come home as to what is and what isn't commercial, but 5/6 of your threads being adverts in a span of 120 days looks like commercial to me.

Posting 2 adverts on the day you join the forum and then another about 6 weeks later which resulted in admin removing it, followed by 10 weeks of no adverts and suddenly 2 in 3 days suggests a calculated attitude to the no commercial advertising rule.

Again just my opinion.

I dont think Bees4u understands the spirit of the forum.
We are being used...

One more advert and I will hit the ban button.

Admin,

This is so blatant!

RAB
I just wondered if you could help me RAB, how can I leave a saying at the bottom of all my posts like the others do? the saying I would like to leave is "Acid only harms the vessel it's carried in" by Buddha .
The picture of the cell raiser is quite good really considering I only took it with my phone, don't you think? If Storm is right and the bee inspectors do look on this site then they'll be pleased to see that I've put a blow torch over the box and that has to be good for the newbees to see.
I'm only selling a piece of second hand equipment like many of the other people do on this site. You seemed to be rather focussed on me and if you've read the book "The Law of Attraction" then we'll keep being drawn together. How nice. I hope you have a lovely day, it's very nice down here in Kent today, I'm off now to finish putting my mouse guards on, have you done all yours? Kind regards Jean x not worthy

This really is bringing out the worst in the forum in many ways IMO.

I am against people being subjected to personal comments but this is now looking like a deliberate attempt to stir up a confrontation.
This is an item that could quite easily have been placed on the forum auction site.

This really is bringing out the worst in the forum in many ways IMO.

I am against people being subjected to personal comments

and yet in another thread recently (re Charlie Dimmock and the dvd etc) there was a comment about 'one dog and her bees' to which I saw no outcry. I know which thread I find more objectionable.

and yet in another thread recently (re Charlie Dimmock and the dvd etc) there was a comment about 'one dog and her bees' to which I saw no outcry. I know which thread I find more objectionable.

I did not see that comment. I agree - it's objectionable.

Latest posts

Back