• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Queen 20 APRIL & NUC ORDERS

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikethebee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
NUCS The first 300 queens come in on the 20 APRIL second batch of 300 comes 2nd week MAY.
First 200 are for package bees 100 for breeding boxs
We have to strip the over-wintered breeding boxes into 5 frame nucs then add the new imported queens to the part empty breeding boxes and remaining brood and feed.
We have 4 beeks on the job this takes time so keep your cool be prepaired to wait we try our best.

If you ordered your nucleus DEC/JAN/FEB there is a possibility your names on the first batch going out.
"First come first served"
all the best mike

Thanks for updating everyone Mike.

Looks like you guys are going to be busy.

until i was stripped out i used to run 11 hives and ten nucs breeding twenty queens a year and i thought that was hard work, to prep and organize 2800 nucs is well out of my time allowences and funding and as for the joy i know one hive can bring 2800 is a lot of smiles for me, and any way i belive that if you work hard you should be regaurded in high regard

Latest posts

Back