Put me in the same room as that b@st@rd

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freethorpe bees

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Two - one fiesty, one lovely. ;0)
Who abused and beat that beautiful elephant. All I'd need is a large stick and about half an hour......:boxing_smiley:

Giving a stick to a placid 57 year old elephant would unfortunately do no good. She would be condemned to death if, heaven forbid, she ever hurt a human.

...and you would end up on an assault charge if you were to use the said stick.

Agree this is sickening....and I see that your favourite charity is investigating.

...and you would end up on an assault charge if you were to use the said stick.

Only if I was caught, and it wouldn't be assault, it would be murder.

quote] Agree this is sickening....and I see that your favourite charity is investigating.[/

Much good that will do.

Last edited:
Todays news, Vet declares all animals well looked after and in spiffing health.
Employee caught on camera no longer works there !
No probs then?

John Wilkinson

The problem most definitely still exists. Why people want to go to circuses which have humans degrading animals is beyond me. Just go and watch humans making fools of themselves. At least they are doing it voluntarily.
Wonder where that 'keeper' is now?

And just because the animals are in 'spiffing' health physically, how do they know what their mental health is like?

The problem most definitely still exists. Why people want to go to circuses which have humans degrading animals is beyond me. Just go and watch humans making fools of themselves. At least they are doing it voluntarily.

And just because the animals are in 'spiffing' health physically, how do they know what their mental health is like?
I was being ironic my friend ;)

John Wilkinson

The problem is, where do you draw the line?

Circuses should not be able to have any performing animals, dogs and ponies included. Animals should not be made to perform for people.

Anyone going to a circus with performing animals has got s*** for brains.

I saw on the news last night that the elephant may now be going to Longleat to live out the rest of it's days.:hurray:

Taken with a pinch of salt?

Seriously though, the front page of the Daily Express today inform us that salt shakers are to be banned from display in chippies and some other food restaurants.

Apparently cash strapped Stockport County Council feel they wish to do this in the name of the greater good, but Northamptonshire can't manage to ban circuses that use and abuse live animals such as this Elephant.

It's not as if circuses in general don't have a track record for cruelty to elephants.

For many years in Sandwell, at least, the sale or giving of prizes that include live animals, gold fish etc. at fairgrounds in the borough have been totally banned.

Fish and chips are the only food that I would put salt on these days and have only partaken from my local chippie twice in the ten years and it's all of thirty yards away.

So much for priorities. :smash:

It's good news if she does go to Longleat where she will be in the hands of people who have her welfare as a priority and not money money money.

If the end result of all this is animals being banned from circuses then at least some good has come of it.

And a message to all councils out there, if I want salt on my chips I'll bloody well have it! Ludicrous, you couldn't make it up.

Oh and I hear the nasty little character has done a runner. Let's hope he gets run over, trampled by cows, dies of smallpox, oh I don't care but the slower and more painful death the better......

It would be nice to think that they are saving the salt to put on the slugs that mistreat animals.

Latest posts

Back