Promotion of this forum

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markbee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi

We all know how and why we ar here!

And I am sure the Admin is more than capable of this site promotion, but is there anything we can do?

Someone Pm'd me and I PM'd people on Rubbish Bin forum and I also put a message on one of this forum that had gone very quiet

british_beekeeping.mybb3.org

That was a good idea poly,i am a member on there as well,and its very quiet.good thinking though. Need more recruits.and this will take a while.We could put an add in the bin forum,your allowed one.

Last edited:
Poly many thanks for the link you did.

I am also a member on that forum and always enjoyed the refreshing change that it offered hence the reason I started here.

I think the owner of that forum is very busy and just did not have the time to promote,also its very hard to run a forum when you are not on your own server or domain.

I think it will be a while before this forum has legs but am sure it will work.

Done!.........

PS Admin, please can you mod the posting so you can post short messages?

It would not let me post "done"

Done!.........

PS Admin, please can you mod the posting so you can post short messages?

It would not let me post "done"

Will do,will drop it down so as 2 letters will do as in OK,should be fine unless we get someone wanting to type: A

I get nothing on that link,and i really want to see that.GOT IT NOW. brilliant,i could not do that i think.But it looks like fun.

Last edited:
I've posted a link to this forum on another poultry one :-

http://forums.thepoultrykeeper.co.uk

The link earlier in this thread is to the Practical Poultry forum. The Poultry keeper was started by people from the pp one for similar reasons as why this one was born.

Poultrykeeper is a shining example of a popular, vibrant, friendly, hardly moderated forum.

Frisbee

That looks like a good forum,I see it is very friendly due to not being tied down by company sponsorship and committee briefing.

I am about to join up..

Hello

Hello all
Ive just been recruited, got a link in my messages on the BBKA forum.

I've posted a link to this forum on another poultry one :-

http://forums.thepoultrykeeper.co.uk

The link earlier in this thread is to the Practical Poultry forum. The Poultry keeper was started by people from the pp one for similar reasons as why this one was born.

Poultrykeeper is a shining example of a popular, vibrant, friendly, hardly moderated forum.

Frisbee

I am going to join this poultry forum, even though I have always been on th PP foum and not had any problems with it.

Back