Products from Denmark

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent to deal with, good service and high quality kit.

There is one disgruntled member on the forum with the company but there is aye one eh?

PH

Dealt with them a few times excellent service. :)

Very good equipment, both what they manufacture themselves and the other stuff that they source, e.g. from Fritz. Their Apimelter is almost a must-have piece of kit for any beekeeper with 40 or more hives.

Have had excellent service from them, as an example my bottling machine went 'pop' (literally) and stopped working. I phoned the technical helpline (Denmark), spoke in English to one of their technicians. A photo of the inside of the control box was sent to them, and by reply he assured me the replacement parts were on the way. This was 3pm on a Friday.

10am on Monday, a parcel arrives containing a replacement for the 50p resistor which had popped, plus a £250 PLC loaded with a software update to rectify the problem. Ten minutes with a screwdriver and it was up and running again.

Like any business, they get busy during the seasonal peaks of ordering, but when I needed them, they were there.

I've got Swienty poly langstroths, and also some of their protective gear. I'm very happy with everything. I didn't buy direct from the company, there are several UK sellers - for example Southdown Bee Farm and Modern BeeKeeping.

very happy got national brood boxes and lang nucs from them.

prices seem to be on the rise tho. 27 euro for a brood box in january 39 euro now and there is a delay caused by manufacture so 3 week delay.

but i recieved contact within 24 hours of my order telling me of the issue...

very nice kit very solid feeling and the bees seem to love them.

will definatly be a repeat customer even at the new prices.

Anyone had any dealings with S*ient*, any views on their product quality would be greatly appreciated

Very good!

No nonsense firm - prompt replies to e-mails, telephone calls, very courteous.

Deliver as agreed.

PH

"There is one disgruntled member on the forum with the company but there is aye one eh?"

That was true but has been explained by the firm and now been rectified.

As a note, the problem was caused by grubby minded beekeepers saying they wanted to be agents (to get trade prices) when in fact they had no intention of setting up shop.

And aye, yule noooo dooobt ken whaat side o' border they wurrr frrrom! LOL

Ambrosia, Apisuc and all that ditto

Last edited:
Good to see that you have changed your mind.

PH

Last edited:
I too am impressed with Swienty. They are excellent to deal with, excellent service and excellent kit.

Latest posts

Back