Prices on Ebay

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
I cannot understand why someone on ebay (see link or search ebay for national frames) would pay £25 plus 5.20 postage for ten SN1 flat frames without foundation

arent they about a tenner, or am i out of date?

Bid fever................

They are £10.63 for 10 in the flat from Thorne's - £29.68 assembled.

Some people have more money than sense. But not everything is a bargain on Ebay.

Frisbee

You're out of date :) but that's nothing to do with Ebay prices.

JC. :leaving:

i'll have to put the wife on there..see what i can get...one owner ,60K, bodywork poor ,has never let mean down but needs a new front flange

Throw in a smoker and a couple of frames and I might bid..

Not so much bidding madness,more like a complete lack of any form of intelligence whatsoever.Perhaps its not the whole story.

Well,its life Jim,but not as we know it.

Last edited:
can i just point out that these idiots , sorry customers are spending the hard earn cash with people like me. i have just striped a machine/electronics from a skip i found, one idiot has just spent £69 16 minutes after i put the item on ebay.

i love ebay and the idiots sorry clients, maybe hive maker should put a super box on ebay for £199, some burk will pay for it

as for the wife jokes i thought wedding dresses were white because all kitchen appliences come in white??

Books, too, are an area where one could pay more than,say, Amazon delivered - whether new or second hand.....

Regards, RAB

it goes right across the board with ebay. OH has been looking at various fishing reals on ebay they are selling secondhand for more than you can buy new ones. In my opinion if people dont research what they are buying then more fool them. so long as the item is what it says on the box, no problem. I recently bought a cd and am 99% sure it is copy, that isnt the issue its the fact that i bought it with the impression that it was new and original.

Remember ignorance is profit.

So often used in the computer industry.

i use ebay quite a lots to buy items in wrong section...i have just bought a finscale o gauge brass locomotive advertised by the widow of the owner as "a nice black train with coal truck " in "toys section" ending on a tuesday afternoon for £50..worth secondhand about £900...re sold it correctly desribed and ending on a sunday for £1057............nice profit

also ,dont watch the FA cup final or X factor's final show..lookat items ending on Ebay, good bargins to be had as no one is on line

can i just point out that these idiots , sorry customers are spending the hard earn cash with people like me. i have just striped a machine/electronics from a skip i found, one idiot has just spent £69 16 minutes after i put the item on ebay.

i love ebay and the idiots sorry clients, maybe hive maker should put a super box on ebay for £199, some burk will pay for it

as for the wife jokes i thought wedding dresses were white because all kitchen appliences come in white??

Last edited:
We bought a small livestock trailer 3 years ago new for £1100 and sold it last month for £1200 on ebay and the guy did an 800 mile round journey to pick it up. :svengo:

I have being fascinated by auctions since I was 10 when my grandmother took me to my first auction a live auction is still a great place to be but it makes people from time to time loose it and you see them they know it has to be the last bid but they must bid again. At first they want a bargain then they WANT IT and then they MUST NOT BE BEATEN

Latest posts

Back