• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Previous beekeeper seeking help in restarting 🤞

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heagueshives

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
I hope someone or anyone at all can help.

I have been an avid, beekeeping enthusiast for many years.

After falling ill a few ago, the treatment I received proved too much, and I could no longer care for my bees. I was left with no choice but to re-home. Reluctantly.
Shortly followed by disbelieving I would never be able to house and nurture bees again. I sadly (and now regrettably) got rid of all my equipment.

That was then. This is now!
Recovered and recuperating. I am itching to get back hives. Get it ha.

I would be overjoyed with absolutely anything anyone can offer. And definitely need some help in locating a queen. Preferably an older queen. Just so I can get ahead 6 months this year.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Travel/mileage not an issue.)

The best advice I can give is that you Google who your local Beekeeping association is and make contact with them.

If you were near me I could help.

And your location is?

I can let you have 20 national Brood frames [flat pack] if its national your looking at getting, I have in the garage. I have some frame pins you can have too if it helps.

Last edited:
I am in Cheshire but am more than happy to travel :)
Hi there, if you don’t mind traveling to South Lincs then I’m selling off an entire beekeeping kit. Includes 3 hives, spare brood boxes, supers, extractor. The lot! A newbie whose decided it’s not the hobby for me...
Hives are Paradise Honey Langstroth polys. Currently 3 hives that were Queen right in Sept. Let me know if you’re interested.

Minor wifi glitch. Required my sons expertise.

Apologies for the absence

P.s. I'm also new to this internet life. technologically challenged. so keep with me keepers :)

I can let you have 20 national Brood frames [flat pack] if its national your looking at getting, I have in the garage. I have some frame pins you can have too if it helps.

Sounds great. 20. Wow!
Could I pay for postage ?? Would that be possible do you think ??

Back