• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted Pre-wired foundationless DN4 frames

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I was mistaken but Im sure they would as their frames are wired before wax added... Maybe worth an email they are a pleasure to deal with

I don't only need a few frames :)

We get them made for us in a couple of factories in eastern Europe. Nationals will be available after the next load comes in. Have Smith, Langstroth and Dadant all in stock. All in the 70 to 80p range plus Vat plus delivery. Also have right sizes of foundation. Faultless (in a commercial sense) limewood frames. No knots.
Fully assembled prewired. Minimum order for a special is 2000 frames or 200 boxes. We do not do SN1 or DN1 frames except as special orders.
You want an exact match? Send us a sample and we can get it copied...see minimums above.

Do not expect this to be of interest to other than a tiny number of people...these frames are not designed for wired foundation.

We get them made for us in a couple of factories in eastern Europe. Nationals will be available after the next load comes in. Have Smith, Langstroth and Dadant all in stock. All in the 70 to 80p range plus Vat plus delivery. Also have right sizes of foundation. Faultless (in a commercial sense) limewood frames. No knots.
Fully assembled prewired. Minimum order for a special is 2000 frames or 200 boxes. We do not do SN1 or DN1 frames except as special orders.
You want an exact match? Send us a sample and we can get it copied...see minimums above.

Do not expect this to be of interest to other than a tiny number of people...these frames are not designed for wired foundation.

Thanks for the offer, but I am not of that scale.

All I really want is to be able to order 100 or so frames of this type of thing from Park ( National Brood Frames DN4 Pre-Wired | Park Beekeeping), but they are perpetually out of stock so I suspect they don't really sell this product anymore. No-one seems to.

Thanks for your reply anyway

Thanks for the offer, but I am not of that scale.

All I really want is to be able to order 100 or so frames of this type of thing from Park ( National Brood Frames DN4 Pre-Wired | Park Beekeeping), but they are perpetually out of stock so I suspect they don't really sell this product anymore. No-one seems to.

Thanks for your reply anyway
Once we have them in stock again before spring the actual number does not matter. Its only specials that have these minimums. Our frames are however more a DN5 than a DN4. The topbar is the wider type....whereas the DN4 is more like a DN1 with Hoffman sidebars.

Once we have them in stock again before spring the actual number does not matter. Its only specials that have these minimums. Our frames are however more a DN5 than a DN4. The topbar is the wider type....whereas the DN4 is more like a DN1 with Hoffman sidebars.

Great. DN5 is fine - I prefer them to DN4 if anything.

Let me know when you have them, that would be much appreciated. Or let me know if there's an email address I should be contacting directly. Cheers

Sorry for this message but I’m really confused by the acronyms! Could you please tell me what is DN1. 2. 4. 5. SN1. Etc…
Thank you.

Latest posts

Back