• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pre-order Summer Nucs - Greater Manchester

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hello all,

Thank you to everyone who has ordered one of our Spring overwintered nucleus colonies. They will soon be ready for dispatch, as soon as the weather warms up!

Following several enquiries, I'm now taking pre-orders for our summer nucs. I know that prices are getting silly this year, so I'm pleased to be able to offer our summer nucleus colonies for £190, including a Paynes poly nuc.

Each nucleus will have the following:
  • Six complete frames, including stores, brood covering at least 4 frames, and a 2020/21 marked queen.
  • The bees are descended from Danish Buckfast stock. They are very easy to handle and expand quickly.
  • The bees have been treated for varroa and are from happy, healthy stock.
  • As a commercial beekeeper my bees are my livelihood. They have to perform. There are no duds. I'm happy to signpost to references.
Please note, I will only sell bees to beekeepers who have previous experience keeping bees, have passed their BBKA basic exam and have spent time with a good club handling bees, or have a suitable mentor to help you get started.

I am located in Oldham, Greater Manchester.

Please PM me for further details.

Hi. I may have already emailed you from a different source but I am looking for a Nucs and also live in GM.

Latest posts

Back