• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Poss nuc for sale.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Would anybody be interested in a nuc? It will be for collection from Keighley area post code BD21. I'm asking £125. It won't be ready until a new queen is present and laying which I estimate about 3-4 weeks. Please pm if interested and I will reply asap.

Hi,

Could you give some detail of what the make up of the nuc would be please?

Would the price include hive or just frames / colony?

Thanks

Please pm if interested and I will reply asap.

Think you need to send a pm.....private message.

Hello
You may very well have found a buyer by now, but if not, I am looking for a nucleus of bees - my hive is all set up ready & I am only 10 miles from Keighley
Many thanks
Jan Denton

Hello
You may very well have found a buyer by now, but if not, I am looking for a nucleus of bees - my hive is all set up ready & I am only 10 miles from Keighley
Many thanks
Jan Denton

Hi Jan,

i'd expressed an interest in this nuc' but nothing firm has been agreed, therefore as i have a couple of colonies already i'll back out in your favour.

I suggest you PM Hawklord and ask if it's still available.

Cheers

W

And would that be fair if there are 15 others who have pm'd the poster previously?

RAB

then i suspect more than likely it will have already gone.....

however if on the offchance it hasn't and no-one else has expressed interest, surely stepping back to allow someone to aquire a first colony is no bad thing...?

maybe i'm wrong?

I have a couple of National nucs that will be ready in 2-3 weeks if anyone in SE London needs one please pm me. £100 for frames only - not box - collect only.

surely stepping back

Stepping back is good; bypassing any previous enquirers is not so good. It may not even be a starter - says 'possible nuc'. There can be a lot of 'slips between cup and lip' and there may be another month to go yet, who knows. Personally, I would not really want a nuc with less than a couple brood cycles of laying, but that is me. There are a lot of variables such as docility to consider. But, not as many nucs available as demand, so very much a seller's market.

RAB

Latest posts

Back