poly hives

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry being daft, did not realise the jumbo lang is the same. I have had lots of 14x12 swienty poly's from Wynne and was even looking at the langstroth last week as they are a one piece box. I have some stocks to look at tomorrow that are in timber.

Sorry being daft, did not realise the jumbo lang is the same. I have had lots of 14x12 swienty poly's from Wynne and was even looking at the langstroth last week as they are a one piece box. I have some stocks to look at tomorrow that are in timber.

I use Swienty 14*12 why are you swapping if you don't mind my asking?

Modern Beekeeping sell Paradise hives (Jumbo Langstroth = Dadant) or you might find some Swienty hives, but I'm not sure who sells them in the UK.

Paradise do make/sell a Dadant hive but not through Modern, the Dadant is shown on the Paradise website but they don't sell direct to individuals unless you're buying a pallet load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not changing I have 39 in the 14/12 at the moment but will be looking at some stocks that are for sale in Dadants, maybe twelve. I have the opportunity of them or nats on brood+half but prefer the bigger hive, they may have to be AS pretty quickly and I prefer poly.

Who makes a decent poly dadant?.

Abhello sell Lyson ones. Make sure you specify which type (they have about three different types of varying sizes) and whether you want to run as half boxes of full and half boxes.

Latest posts

Back