Poly half-boxes

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PT Wick

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I have to date on this forum and by an internet search, been unable to answer this question so will post a thread. Has anyone knowledge of a source of polystyrene National half-boxes, 460x230mm external dimensions in shallow and standard deep formats? I know where to get wooden ones.

Thanks for the replies. From the website pictures, Omlet does do a half super for the Beehaus but it does not quite look suitable for my intention. I'll find another way around.

Sorry if this is not relevant, but obviously Maisemore do poly nuc box extensions in brood and super sizes, which must be close-ish to the size you want. Maybe not quite though.

Sorry if this is not relevant, but obviously Maisemore do poly nuc box extensions in brood and super sizes, which must be close-ish to the size you want. Maybe not quite though.

I vaguely seem to think Maisemores will make stuff in poly if you ask them and of course are willing to pay a higher price. I was interested in commercial brood boxes which they were willing to make to order.

I vaguely seem to think Maisemores will make stuff in poly if you ask them and of course are willing to pay a higher price. I was interested in commercial brood boxes which they were willing to make to order.
Hope I’m not missing something, but maisemore supply poly hives and nucs, both national and commercial, off the shelf. I wouldn’t say they’re particularly expensive. They also make 6 frame supers and brood extensions

Latest posts

Back