Please help! Hive photos needed for graphic design BBKA project

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jase_nye2212

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi all, I am a Graphic Designer studying at Coventry University. We are currently doing a project on the declining bee population and to sign a (currently hypothetical) petition for government backed research into "Colony Collapse Disorder". This is to be done through a poster campaign for schools.

It the petition becomes live, one of our projects will be chosen to go into print and be used for the real campaign!

MY QUESTION IS:

For one of my posters, I am wanting to create a 3D bar chart out of real bee hives. The chart will show the decline in bees over the years.

I am here to request high resolution photographs of hives in sort of an isometric view, with a beekeeper standing next to it would be cool. I will use these to create 3 bars, the first a very lively hive, the second a less busy hive, and the third an abandoned hive.

You must be the photographer or owner of the photograph.

I really hope you could help me with this poster design, my progress can be followed on my website: hhttp://www.dubiousdesign.co.uk

Thanks for reading,
Jase.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back