PIN Numbers.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
How do you remember your different credit/debit card numbers?

Easy way. Foolproof.

Select a series of numbers from your card/s.

i.e. The first number from each set of 4, or the second etc.

or the 1st number from first set, 2nd from second set etc.

Then when you use your card you just have to give a quick look before you insert the card,,,,,

How do you remember your cell phone number.....

Dont. then you cant give it to people and they cant call you for no reason at all when you are at the supermarket checkout.

Lol, I am always forgetting my PIN. I remember trying to get money from a cash machine, using my electricity payment card, and cursing because it kept being spat back out at me. A kind gentleman quietly pointed my problem out to me, and I eventually managed to get some money using the right card.......how embarrassing. the kids will NEVER let me forget that one lol

Easiest way is don't have any....:smilielol5:

I use a debit card 90% of the time as its the quickest way to get my money from ebay sales.

Its a Paypal Top Card which is topped up from my paypal account where my ebay sales money goes to.

If I transfer ebay money to bank it takes 5 days. Money to debit card is there the next day.

All sounds quite interesting........i don't get involved in any of it,don't use mobile phones....and don't buy things on credit, so no numbers to remember...well only hive numbers.

The simple life eh Hive Maker? ;) I just use a debit card...that's it, and have a paypal account. Don't want anything else. I told the bank I just wanted a card that lets me get my money. If I don't have any, then I can't get it. None of this overdaft business, etc. If I've got it, I can spend, If I haven't, I can't.

I post my pin number on varrious forums so I can rember like this

So now if I forget my number I just log on.:leaving:

Latest posts

Back