pictures to lift the heart

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That all depends if you make any money out of it I want a share:LOL:

No really feel free what are you going to use it for?
I want to make a calendar. I had intended to do one before all this change happened. A Beekeepingforum.co.uk calendar but it seems that if I call it that it belongs to whoever owns the forum. Somebody has pointed out that if you post a photograph here that it becomes their property too. I’m getting mighty confused.

I want to make a calendar. I had intended to do one before all this change happened. A Beekeepingforum.co.uk calendar but it seems that if I call it that it belongs to whoever owns the forum. Somebody has pointed out that if you post a photograph here that it becomes their property too. I’m getting mighty confused.

It would be nice to see a bkf calendar.
A suggestion. Perhaps there could be a vote on the best picture and a small prize, I would donate some titterstone Clee honey to the competition??

Why would some one else have the writes to own our pictures??

It would be nice to see a bkf calendar.
A suggestion. Perhaps there could be a vote on the best picture and a small prize, I would donate some titterstone Clee honey to the competition??

Why would some one else have the writes to own our pictures??
I think that a photo posted to a forum like this does become their property, simply because it is on the forum and has been voluntarily posted by a user. However, as far as I know, if the forum acts as a third party, or an agent, to sell on a photo, they could slip into the mire of international copy-write law. It does not matter what type of small-print is written into the terms and conditions in regard to this. The owner will still have overall control over their property.

Today in the garden..

Attachments

• EA840541-4AAD-4E60-912D-A91A0748A662.jpeg
    EA840541-4AAD-4E60-912D-A91A0748A662.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 3271E202-123D-4A97-A568-2B27E0EC9D4B.jpeg
    3271E202-123D-4A97-A568-2B27E0EC9D4B.jpeg
    951.9 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back