Photos needed for BBKA Campaign project [sorry for re-post]

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jase_nye2212

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Sorry for the re-post but I feel this is quite an important subject, especially to you guys.
I am a Graphic Designer studying at Coventry University. We are currently doing a project on the declining bee population and to sign a (currently hypothetical) petition for government backed research into "Colony Collapse Disorder". This is to be done through a poster campaign for schools.

It the petition becomes live, one of our projects will be chosen to go into print and be used for the real campaign!

MY QUESTION IS:

For one of my posters, I am wanting to create a 3D bar chart out of real bee hives. The chart will show the decline in bees over the years.

I am here to request high resolution photographs of hives in sort of an isometric view, with a beekeeper standing next to it would be cool. I will use these to create 3 bars, the first a very lively hive, the second a less busy hive, and the third an abandoned hive.

You must be the photographer or owner of the photograph.

I really hope you could help me with this poster design, my progress can be followed on my website: hhttp://www.dubiousdesign.co.uk

Thanks for reading,
Jase.

Hi Jase

just giving you a BUMP back up!

But on reading your web site you quote the following

jase said:
A brief to create a campaign for the BBKA [British Bee Keepers Association] to get people to log on to their website and sign the petition for government backed research into why bees are dying at an unstoppable rate. They are vital to human life as bees are responsible for the pollination of a big percentage of our crops.

A couple of points to note

1 This is NOT the BBKA web forum, so you might like to help promote this forum as well?

2 The reason most people are on this forum and NOT the BBKA forum is because the BBKA actually SUPPORT the use of pesticide made by the likes of BAYER which KILL bees and many other life forums!!!!

I suggest you do a bit more searching before backing the wrong horse :cheers2:

Last edited:
Hi Jim,

I guess that qualified as, "not an electrical problem". A mate of mine living on the ground floor of a block of council owned flats entered a dialogue with a double glazing salesperson who was getting excited at the prospect of writing business for a large property. The deal was you pay for the front and we do the back. Unfortunately he asked "How many windows does the building have"? The large number didn't appear to ring any alarm bells at all, I think he was already working out the commission. The penny had to be pushed hard before it finally dropped.
:cheers2:

Latest posts

Back