Paynes sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes definately a bit sparse!

The frames on sale are a good price though. Has anyone got any experience with paynes seconds?

The frames on sale are a good price though. Has anyone got any experience with paynes seconds?

Bought some of their seconds last year all fine - just one of the wedges had an unfortunate knot which meant it broke in two (an extra pin cured that)

Good morning!!

Yeah, stirred and so thought I'd have a peek to see whether their IT had switched to sale prices and they have. So that'll be 2no. of the 14 x 12 nucs and .............:)

I need some castellated spacers. Didn't know there was a 9no. space as well. What do you lot use as I only have used 10no?

Last edited:
Just had an order for some honey so spent the proceeds on a couple of poly nucs.

Just got my final 2 14x12 basic hive's. Cheaper to buy supers separate than a complete hive;-)
Only a radial extractor to get now but that will be the next pay day or maybe the one after or or or...........

Done it now - pressed the button...........
2012 is going to be one interesting year.

:eek:

I live near Paynes - when are they next open as I'm going to collect. Couldn't find the opening times on their website...

R2

Latest posts

Back