• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Patio/Flag stones

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen this on eBay if anyone is interested:

FREE Patio/Flag Stones, collection only 450 x 450mm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FREE-Patio-Fl...337?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19bfdf9cd9

As I have said on another post today, register on your local FREECYCLE (now called FREEGLE) site and flagstones/paving slabs are a regular item on offer for FREE along with much else - just collection. Don't mess with Epay for goodness sake. My daughter has won dozens of them and now has lovely muck free paving all round her allotment plot.

Last edited:
everyone this week seems to be advertising the freegle web site. I used to be apart of several in the midlands, there were great for passing stuff over to someone else, but the biggest issue and the reason why i stopped using it was the fact that the birmingham one was so user unfriendly.

part of the rules is that you are suppossed to give many people a chance but with the birmingham one you used to get the email with a set of ten items and within an hour you would get the next one but have the items listed were all ready gone or collected so when i used to read it at night most where all ready gone before any one had a chance to ask for it.

there was also so many people who felt the same way , they used to just place wanted ads rather than waiting for some thing to come there way. the smaller the freegle section the better the people but the less that is offered the bigger the area the more there is avalible but the less chance there is of getting it,

shame realy as i loved using it

I use Freegle (Freecycle) a lot.

If I have something to offer then I wait for a couple of days to decide who gets it. The "I want it" replies get shuffled to the bottom of my list. There are also a few people who always respond to everything. These people also end up at the bottom of my list. I guess they must do a lot of car boot sales.

A great way of recycling stuff though.

The last two times I have put in a wanted...I got a)links to obscene sites...I have sent a picture of the hutch here...and b) also links to sites with nothing to do with the request. Shame, the idea is great but poeple abuse it!

The last two times I have put in a wanted...I got a)links to obscene sites...I have sent a picture of the hutch here...and b) also links to sites with nothing to do with the request. Shame, the idea is great but poeple abuse it!

Have you not used the email filtering and sender blocking facilities within OE and IE and from your ISP that are available? FREEGLE have moderators who could take care of the mucky filth too. I never have problems these days. At 76 I can't get too worked up anyway - not good for the suspension!!!

Latest posts

Back