p*ynes contact number

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beesleybees

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
2 + 4 nucs
Hi guys,

I have placed an order with p*aynes. Any, ive not had an email to tell me when it will be delivered ( order 8am yesterday morn)

I thought i would call to ask them but the telephone number advertised on their website is just going straight to a fax tone. Tried the fax number just incase they got them mixed up but the other number also goes straight to a fax machine

anyone know how i can get hold of them?

Spoke to them last week using the number on their website. Maybe it just goes to the fax if nobody answers?

Email him ?

done that already but I wanted a quick answer as according to their website, they send items via fedex for next day delivery. Just didnt want to wait around all day waiting for something that might actually not be delivered.

guess its still a waiting game then as i still cant get through on their contact number

... I wanted a quick answer as according to their website, they send items via fedex for next day delivery. Just didnt want to wait around all day waiting for something that might actually not be delivered. ...

Call your local FedEx depot.
Ask whether they have anything for your postcode (lacking the tracking number).

Just for information, I placed an order last monday by telephone and was told there would be a short delay as they had had a lot of orders placed over the weekend. Goods arrived first thing thursday morning. Was told they only emal on the day of dispatch. Previous order placed on a friday and arrived the following monday.

Just for information, I placed an order last monday by telephone and was told there would be a short delay as they had had a lot of orders placed over the weekend. Goods arrived first thing thursday morning. Was told they only emal on the day of dispatch. Previous order placed on a friday and arrived the following monday.

thanks nigel, that makes alot of sense as Ive sent things in the past to people and can opt to have a email sent to them once my courier is booked

its does however state next day delivery on their website so maybe they need to change that as that was one of the reasons i placed the order with them. Never mind

thanx to all who responded

Latest posts

Back