Oz Armour Suits

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these guys are the main UK stockists.
I went for the three layered one. Bit baggy and seems heavy until wearing. But does the job....you can bee-keep naked in them if you wish!

Cheers for that N but i don't think i will be going naked as i only want the Jacket type, regarding size i usually buy clothing in medium and on there web site they say choose a size above your normal size so that would mean large did you find that to be accurate or do you think i would be better of getting a Medium..

I'd go one size up....return if not right.
I wish they did custom made....as I never fit into anything normal.

They worked out more or less the same sizing as BBwear. The site I went on had what you are on about, measurements like collar to crotch, neck to cuff. My BBwear are large, Oz Armour was the same, a bit more fitting around the waist (full suit)
If temps ever rise I might try it out.

They worked out more or less the same sizing as BBwear. The site I went on had what you are on about, measurements like collar to crotch, neck to cuff. My BBwear are large, Oz Armour was the same, a bit more fitting around the waist (full suit)

Thank you ..

I forgot to mention in my other reply but did you order the size you normally use for clothing or go one bigger, i am a medium with a fairly flat stomach so do you think a medium suit will be fine, i know BF has already answered the same question for me but it would be good to hear other folks reviews on the fitting side of things.
Cheers
Steve.

I noticed a guy in the UK doing something similar called sentinel I think. Not checked the spec out yet though....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention in my other reply but did you order the size you normally use for clothing or go one bigger, i am a medium with a fairly flat stomach so do you think a medium suit will be fine, i know BF has already answered the same question for me but it would be good to hear other folks reviews on the fitting side of things.
Cheers
Steve.

You are after just a jacket, I bought a full suit. The large suit would fit someone around six feet tall with a six pack. It feels more fitting than my BBWear suits so you may be better off with large.

Thank's for that but i will stick with the Oz Armour gear for now.
Yeah, it looks heavy. The opposite of the oz suit methinks.

Yeah, it looks heavy.

They both are.
Not sure why this is a problem unless you are a three stone weakling ;)
You don't notice the extra few pounds when you are wearing one...and the coolness in hot weather of the Ozarmour is just unbelievable, in comparison to wearing a normal bee suit.
I'd like to hear how t'other performs in hot weather as well....shoule we ever get any.
Both seem to be bee sting proof.

Yeah, it looks heavy. The opposite of the oz suit methinks.

The material is quite thick but vented and breathable supposedly, my mate has just bought one but due to him carrying an epipen. It's going to be cooler for him because he wears a hoody under his BBWear suit.
The Oz Armour is heavy, though and you still feel like you have overalls on but with a bit of a breeze it should be cooler because it's net and you can see through it.
I might wear mine this weekend as it's supposed to be hot.

Interesting info ta

Latest posts

Back