Paddington 

New Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Hello all,

I hope you are all keeping well, especially during these challenging times.

I will have several national nucleus colonies for sale from Spring. Each nucleus will have the following:
  • Six complete frames, including stores, brood covering at least 4 frames, and a 2020 marked queen.
  • The bees are are descended from Danish Buckfast stock. They are very easy to handle and expand quickly.
  • The bees have been treated for varroa and are from happy, healthy stock.
  • As a commercial beekeeper my bees are my livelihood. They have to perform. There are no duds.
Please note, I will only sell bees to beekeepers who have previous experience keeping bees, have passed their BBKA basic exam and have spent time with a good club handling bees, or have a suitable mentor to help you get started.

The price for each nucleus is £230, including a Paynes poly nuc.

I am located in Oldham, Greater Manchester.

Please PM me for further details.

Bazsheehan 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hello all,

I will have several national nucleus colonies for sale from Spring. Each nucleus will have the following:
  • Six complete frames, including stores, brood covering at least 4 frames, and a 2020 marked queen.
  • The bees are are descended from Danish Buckfast stock. They are very easy to handle and expand quickly.
  • As a commercial beekeeper my bees are my livelihood. They have to perform. There are no duds.
Please note, I will only sell bees to beekeepers who have previous experience keeping bees, have passed their BBKA basic exam and have spent time with a good club handling bees, or have a suitable mentor to help you get started.

Hello all,

Hi there - very interested in one of your overwintered nuts. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Erichalfbee 

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Unwise to post your phone number
Best to either wait for a reply or send a message to Paddington
Click on his avatar and start a conversation

AIison Drayton 

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Just qualified with BBKA and have National hive. It’s been a challenge to find a bee buddy in Covid but have found local mentor .Have you a nucleus left for sale?

Paddington 

New Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Hi Alison,

Unfortunately I’m sold out of overwintered nucleus colonies. However, if you are based around GM I would be happy to signpost you to other beekeepers who may have bees available

AIison Drayton 

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Thank you . That would be really helpful . We are in Heald Green near Wilmslow/ Manchester Airport . If you have contacts in this area we would be grateful.

Latest posts