• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Overwintered nuc - Buckfast on langstroth

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi all

I wondered if anyone had recommendations for suppliers who might still have an overwintered nuc for sale? Need to be langstroth as I don't want to muck about attaching national frames to langstroth top bars (already done that, got the badge, not a fan!) Ideally Buckfast and hopefully in Sussex, but happy to travel within the SE to collect.

Thanks

Norman

Hi all

I wondered if anyone had recommendations for suppliers who might still have an overwintered nuc for sale? Need to be langstroth as I don't want to muck about attaching national frames to langstroth top bars (already done that, got the badge, not a fan!) Ideally Buckfast and hopefully in Sussex, but happy to travel within the SE to collect.

Thanks

Norman
Ask Paynes

Ideally Buckfast and hopefully in Sussex, but happy to travel within the SE to collect.
Message me: I’m in Sussex with hopefully some over-wintered Langstroth nucs. Local bees from a very calm and productive line though.

Hi, can you update this thread? Thanks.

Back