• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Over bought mated Buckfast queens - who needs?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beeline

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Ordered a few mated Buckfast queens because on inspection last weekend none of my new queens were laying. Sods law I checked tonight and they're all laying :rolleyes:.

So I have a few queens arriving tomorrow, from a reputable Supplier in Oxford, which I am happy to sell on. Paid £40 each - will consider £35. First prize is someone in Surrey, Hants, Sussex or someone willing to travel to collect as I'm just south of Guildford.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
We are queenless!

We have only have one hive and have just discovered it is now without a queen, we are in west sussex near Pulborough so not too far form you, if you still have your excess of queens then we would have one and could collect on Sunday morning if thats good?

Hi Buzzsting

I have a queen for you. What I can't get rid of the supplier has kindly said they would take back.

I've sent you a Private Message (PM). I see you are a first time poster so if you don't know where to access the Private Message it's in the top right hand part of the page, below your username.

I'll send you my contact details.

BL

Latest posts

Back