On the Oregano

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torq

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
4 Hives, 4 Nucs.
oreg3.JPG

oreg10.JPG

Great pics Torq! Some lovely detail :)

Fantastic pictures. My bees are all over the thornless blackberry bushes in the garden......looks like a bumper harvest of blackberries this year.

Second hand 18x optical zoom 10Mp Fuji bridge camera. You can buy a lot on ebay these days for £30

Now I know what it is... must be a black bee favourite, as mine were all over it this afternoon

Now do you have any images of Marjoram?

James

Now I know what it is... must be a black bee favourite, as mine were all over it this afternoon

Now do you have any images of Marjoram?

James

That was the only bee on it all day! There were plenty of different bumbles though. Last year they were working it in force but it's only just come into flower so maybe they'll find it in the next few days.

I don't have any marjoram but it's very similar to the oregano as they are from the same family, the marjoram's leaves are slightly rolled in towards the center rib.

Next month the mint is out. last year anything with 6 legs and wings were on it, the patch was so loud it sounded like a swarm building up for departure.

There won't be anymore photos from that camera. My eldest boy, who is 3 tomorrow, knocked it onto the ground last week and it's now headed for the bin. At least I can have a bit of fun on ebay looking for a replacement!

There won't be anymore photos from that camera. My eldest boy, who is 3 tomorrow, knocked it onto the ground last week and it's now headed for the bin. At least I can have a bit of fun on ebay looking for a replacement!

Can it not be mended?

Latest posts

Back