Omlet with bread

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His are probably quite quiet because they are still a small colony.
One they build up there is a fair chance they will become more aggressive.

that man should be locked up..perhaps Pete could teach him how to make videos worthy of watching and give him a few tips on beekeeping as well....I PITY HIS BEES WITH HIM LOOKING AFTER THEM.....dont think he has many bees in there..think he has as many bees as he has chickens...

Last edited:
that man should be locked up..perhaps Pete could teach him how to make videos worthy of watching and give him a few tips on beekeeping as well....I PITY HIS BEES WITH HIM LOOKING AFTER THEM.....dont think he has many bees in there..think he has as many bees as he has chickens...
but what do i know..i am inbred..very angry at that remark..will leave a comment on his video after i have watched it..

A lot of us must be inbred ... For in Rob's own words ....

The Verroa treatment I use is not Apiguard, but ApiLifeVar which is organic and in my
opinion better for the guys.

I observe my level of inbreeding does not prevent me from understanding that Verroa is in fact Varroa (presumably the ApiLifeVar instructions were read!) and worker bees are female and not male. Also, Apiguard is suitable for Organic Farming in accordance with EEC regulation N° 2092/91 modified on 24th June 1991.

Is Rob more inbred than me .... I wonder?

well i left him a comment on his video....i sure hope he likes reading it...

His time will come despite being warned still not wearing the veil and the bees will tell him so I only hope he has his camera running at the same time and we can all watch that

His are probably quite quiet because they are still a small colony.
One they build up there is a fair chance they will become more aggressive.

Yep, I am similarly new, and when we had tiny nucs, I would feed them with no veil - I thought there was no problem. Then one day one of the hives was annoyed (tractors), and chased me all over the field - I'm pretty quick, so didn't actually get stung. When I inspected them the next day, they all poured out of the hive and stung the suit to glory. They've calmed down now, but it just goes to show that you can't be certain what your bees are going to do.

His bees look half dead, he has wasps all over the place, and his frames are still wrong.

Well, after all the advice that's been given openly and in PMs. I feel it's time to "meh" and "pfft"

Well, after all the advice that's been given openly and in PMs. I feel it's time to "meh" and "pfft"

I utterly agree, there is no point being wound up by his remarks, they are only serving him a disadvantage.

We sould leave him to it and see how he gets on, but i doubt we will ever know if his hive fails. We could keep an eye on a well known auction site in the spring to see if his beehaus ever comes up for sale. :cheers2:

Also he handled the Api whatever it is with bare hands.
He may succumb to the chemicals!

We sould leave him to it and see how he gets on, but i doubt we will ever know if his hive fails. :cheers2:

I doubt if anyone with that sort of attitude would ever dare to put on Youtube or anywhere like that anything which could be interpreted as FAILURE

We could keep an eye on a well known auction site in the spring to see if his beehaus ever comes up for sale. :cheers2:

Just gone and done a saved search for the very same. :cheers2:

But then again I suppose if his bees fail (or should that be he fails his bees) he'll just go and get some more just like his chooks

bee-smillie

But then again I suppose if his bees fail (or should that be he fails his bees) he'll just go and get some more just like his chooks

bee-smillie

Well this is what beesrob said about his chooks

"I have been keeping chickens for 23 years. they generally live until they 10-25 and die of old age even when they stop laying eggs [which as organic chooks they do for a much longer period]"

If he can work miricles and keep chickens alive for that long maybe he is the right man to keep bees! :rofl:

In bred indeed!

I've just been talking with my mothers, sisters, sons, only cousin and he told me that I wasn't inbred just schizophrenic so there! doesn't include me - and our dad agreed.

Nice quote a friend recounted to me when out walking a few weeks ago though. "The invention of the bicycle was the demise of the village idiot" so on yer bike all you in breds.

This is a long thread and the third focussed around the same individual, other than the high entertainment factor when there's not much bee work left to do is it worth it?

:spam:

Latest posts

Back