• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old wbc hive

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chalkie

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5+
Looking for an old wbc hive, don't need the inner boxes as it will be used as a garden feature.
Floor a couple of lifts and roof will do, doesn't have to be perfect., let me know what you have.

Please dont tell me to try ebay :eek:

Thanks

WBC Hive

Mr Tho***s does a very nice line in WBC garden hives supplied without the interior. Made from cedar. I bought one for my parents and it still looks nice after a few years.

Only cost about £100 if you assemble yourself and free postage.

I've got an old one I was going to do the same to but haven't got round to it. I'll post some pics - yours for £50 if you collect or meet you part way.
Easy beesy

I've got an old one I was going to do the same to but haven't got round to it. I'll post some pics - yours for £50 if you collect or meet you part way.
Easy beesy

Thanks, if you could post pics that would be great, where abouts in lancashire are you.

Easy beesy

Easy beesy are you still offering this as i've pm'd you and responded on this thread showing interst but hand no reply from you.
I'm eager to collect and crack on.

Thanks

Looks like i'm still looking for one as i've had no contact from easy beesy, why would some one make me an offer then totally ignore me :confused: :confused:

Looks like i'm still looking for one as i've had no contact from easy beesy, why would some one make me an offer then totally ignore me :confused: :confused:

Perhaps he's been to London and seen a really tired looking one for sale in an arty junk shop for £170 like I did and changed his mind!
Cazza

or saw how much they went for at the west sussex bee auction. £300+

Apologies. Not everyone has the time to check the forum on a regular basis - chill out a bit eh!

I said I would get pics but haven't had the time. And I still won't before the convention. I will be in touch when I have pics.

Eb

Hi Chalkie,

let me know if things don't pan out with Easy Beesy, I might be able to help out

Some posts deleted after complaint. AnotherNewBee please start your own thread if looking for something similar.

Apologies. Not everyone has the time to check the forum on a regular basis - chill out a bit eh!

I said I would get pics but haven't had the time. And I still won't before the convention. I will be in touch when I have pics.

Eb

Any chance of them pics yet.

Latest posts

Back