Old Bee keeping Video - Hands: Of Bees & Bee Skeps

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobba

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I dont think I have seen this video posted on the forum before. Its part of a series about old had crafts, its the only one about bee keeping, but some of the others are good too.

Enjoy.

Lovely. Thanks for posting. Are you beekeeping vicariously? How’s the family?

Haha, I still watch a whole bunch of keepers on youtube.

Family are good thanks, we all recovered from our nasty little belt of covid. The kids are loving their new freedom in the garden, and what was my Apiary is soon to be home to a new trampoline. The Miss has expanded the veg beds too.

Am missing my bees, but at least all the space in the garden is going to good use.

Haha, I still watch a whole bunch of keepers on youtube.

Family are good thanks, we all recovered from our nasty little belt of covid. The kids are loving their new freedom in the garden, and what was my Apiary is soon to be home to a new trampoline. The Miss has expanded the veg beds too.

Am missing my bees, but at least all the space in the garden is going to good use.
Just hang out here. 😉

I dont think I have seen this video posted on the forum before. Its part of a series about old had crafts, its the only one about bee keeping, but some of the others are good too.

Enjoy.

Priceless, thanks for posting. Have seen many episodes of "Hands "over the years,from a different era, but well worth watching.

Latest posts

Back