Nutter

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she's gorgeous

I think she's gorgeous

There's no accounting for taste.

Next thing you'll be telling us you're going to get one of those egg shaped hives that dangles from a bit of rope!

BeeJoyful;Next thing you'll be telling us you're going to get one of those egg shaped hives that dangles from a bit of rope![/QUOTE said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Joy...... :serenade:

They save on the cost of stands and you know, I just might give them a whirl....... :drool5:

What? Ya'll never saw a Bee-Kini? :)

Google it you'll see what I mean. You might find the photo from the American Bee Journal with Marla Spivak, Suki Glen, Gus Rousse's wife and another woman with their Bee-Kinis on.

What? Ya'll never saw a Bee-Kini? :)

Google it you'll see what I mean. You might find the photo from the American Bee Journal with Marla Spivak, Suki Glen, Gus Rousse's wife and another woman with their Bee-Kinis on.

I'm on it Mike thanks :sifone:

Using bees in this way is the preserve of stupid people. They are not play things ...

Back