• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuke for sale in Bristol

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howsoonisnow

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I have two nukes for sale headed by 2011 queens.

There are both looking lovely.

There's brood and/or eggs on at least 4 frames.

They are on 5 hoffman frames: one is a national, the other 14 x 12”

£150 ono.

The bees are in Bristol.

Please pm if interested.

My home apiary has to go

My home apiary has to go! I have a new born on the way! :eek:)

I have 4 full colonies with 2011 queens in nationals, one on 14x12” and 3 newly laying queens in nukes.

I'm available to offers. Please pm.

Thanks

Do you still have any of the full colonies for sale?

Hello
I am interested in buying two colonies, I live in Swindon so it is not far to travel, Please send a contact number for me to ring for a meeting.

Mike Benson

Please email me with details/price if you still have bees available to buy I can collect any time.

I am extra keen as my 2 hives have both swarmed and left me in the lurch.

[email protected]

Thank you

All of my 5 frame nukes are still available.

Sensible offers welcome.

Please pm.

I have replied! Did you read my private message to you?

HSIN

I have still have plenty of bees to unload or they'll be united this autumn, including one on commercial frames (rest are on national).

I have replied! Did you read my private message to you?

HSIN

I have still have plenty of bees to unload or they'll be united this autumn, including one on commercial frames (rest are on national).

I have got your PM hence me thanking you for the reply in this thread as my post count is/was not high enough for me to reply to you via PM and I was in the process of increasing my post count so I could reply to you HSIN....sorry for the delay.

That's not a v helpful feature.

How many posts do you have to make to be allowed to PM?

Hi every 1, my name is andy at work at the park community centre in knowle bristol, I work with disabled ppl nd learning difficultives we have just bought a national hive that we wld like to colonise, we r a not 4 profit charity so can't afford to pay. A lot of money but if any1 has a few bees they can spare or mayb a old hive they wld like to donate to us id b very gratefull, my email addy is [email protected] wld lv to hear from ne1 who can help us or advise us on bees thankyou .

Just an observation Andy, Text talk is not widely used here, perhaps a re-post in the wanted section might help :cheers2:

Latest posts

Back