• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs wanted Staffordshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ulsterfry

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 colonies
Hi

I am looking for nucs for this season - within or reasonably close to Staffordshire. Please let me know price and your location.

Nuc?

You don't state what hive type you are running or proposing to run, so this may or may not be of interest.

I have National5 frame nucs with a 2009 Q which will be available early April depending on how they build up on a collect only basis at £125. I have a diesase inspection booked for early April and want them inspected before selling on.

They will have 4 frames of brood + 1 stores comb

I am in Castle Donington.

Regards

Pete

Last edited:
any one intrested in nucs i sell 6 frame nucs with 3lb package bees with new fresh 2010 queen nice dark gentle bees good foragers and winter extremly well they come in a good quality ply nuc which you keep on national frames all new usually sell for £185.00 but willing to negotiate prices i love to haggle lol willing to deliver .

the type of honey we get is mainly balsam but the july honey was set almost creamed honey so that honey possibly had a little rape in it . hope this answers your query and yes it is my website .many thanks

You don't state what hive type you are running or proposing to run, so this may or may not be of interest.

I have National5 frame nucs with a 2009 Q which will be available early April depending on how they build up on a collect only basis at £125. I have a diesase inspection booked for early April and want them inspected before selling on.

Regards

Pete
Sorry, Poly Hive

I have 2 National hives... thanks for the prompt... much appreciated!

Ray

Regards

Pete
Hi Pete

I may well be interested. I only live about 30 miles away. When would be the latest that I would need to confirm that I wanted to buy a nuc ... and when would payment be expected?

Best regards

Ray

Latest posts

Back