• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs wanted in West Yorkshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobH1

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I am looking for at least two Nucs in West Yorkshire, I have my own Nuc boxes, and am willing to travel, subject to keeping the bees happy!

Member Jimbeekeeper is in East Yorks and has very good feedback regards the Nucs he has sold the last couple of years to forum members.
Send him a pm if interested.

Thanks Admin.

email sent to Bob, but in summary to others.

My nucs are bred from my own native "yorkshire Mongral" stock, with more traits to AAM, than any other "imported" queen.

I do not take orders, as they always go. I aim to make about 10 -15 nucs, ready for may/june (or when I feel they are ready)

Queens marked, and clipped if wanted, £130 for 5 frames (maybe 6) on new national frames and foundation drawn that year.

Nucs available

It a bit early to say, But I would like to reduce the number of colonies.
So will have aprox 5 overwinter nucs with 2010 queens from my own stock (dark, develop well in spring and easy to work with). to sell £90 if you have the boxes. Have been treated for varroa with Oxalic in Dec. If you are interested let me know I'm in Leeds area.

Latest posts

Back