• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs wanted in Bristol

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bemmyboy

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Anyone selling nucs for next season 20 mile radius of Bristol.

I will have some on National frames for sale too. Get in touch in April when I know exactky how many have come through the winter and what Spring is looking like.

Should have a few overwintered ones with 2010 queens, then will rear more, but obviously won't be ready until June or July.

Meg

In general a bit early to be offering nucs full stop.

Mony a slip....

PH

In general a bit early to be offering nucs full stop.

Mony a slip....

PH

My nats will be £140 and the Langstroth (if any have survived as they were made up late) will be £160.

That is my initial thought though it remains to be seen how hard the prices will hold.

PH

B. Mobus

hummmmmmmm

Sorry admin - didn't think about advertising - was just responding to the original post.

Meg

i live in gloucester i might be able to help

Admin if you show me how i will gladley make a donation

Is there any1 that wld kindly donate sum bees to fill a national hive we have had donated to us, we r buried treasure based at the park communty centre in knowle , we r a not 4 profit charity who work with disabled adult nd 1s with learning difficulties, we teach them gardening , so need bees to help pollenate r fruit trees , u can contact me by email, [email protected] many thanx.

Is there any1 that wld kindly donate sum bees to fill a national hive we have had donated to us, we r buried treasure based at the park communty centre in knowle , we r a not 4 profit charity who work with disabled adult nd 1s with learning difficulties, we teach them gardening , so need bees to help pollenate r fruit trees , u can contact me by email, [email protected] many thanx.

have you tried getting in touch with Bristol Beekeepers, http://www.abka.org.uk/issue3/index.html?

Could try their official email address: [email protected] ?

Latest posts

Back