Nucs wanted in Bristol

Beekeeping Forum

Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

bemmyboy 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
none
Anyone selling nucs for next season 20 mile radius of Bristol.

Meg 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
I will have some on National frames for sale too. Get in touch in April when I know exactky how many have come through the winter and what Spring is looking like.

Should have a few overwintered ones with 2010 queens, then will rear more, but obviously won't be ready until June or July.

Meg

Poly Hive 

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
9 and 18 Nucs
In general a bit early to be offering nucs full stop.

Mony a slip....

PH

eric 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
In general a bit early to be offering nucs full stop.

Mony a slip....

PH
My nats will be £140 and the Langstroth (if any have survived as they were made up late) will be £160.

That is my initial thought though it remains to be seen how hard the prices will hold.

PH

B. Mobus

hummmmmmmm

Meg 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Sorry admin - didn't think about advertising - was just responding to the original post.

Meg

bee crazy 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
langstroth
Number of Hives
i live in gloucester i might be able to help

Admin if you show me how i will gladley make a donation

elmandy 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
none
Is there any1 that wld kindly donate sum bees to fill a national hive we have had donated to us, we r buried treasure based at the park communty centre in knowle , we r a not 4 profit charity who work with disabled adult nd 1s with learning difficulties, we teach them gardening , so need bees to help pollenate r fruit trees , u can contact me by email, andytreasure@hotmail.com many thanx.

davnig 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Is there any1 that wld kindly donate sum bees to fill a national hive we have had donated to us, we r buried treasure based at the park communty centre in knowle , we r a not 4 profit charity who work with disabled adult nd 1s with learning difficulties, we teach them gardening , so need bees to help pollenate r fruit trees , u can contact me by email, andytreasure@hotmail.com many thanx.
have you tried getting in touch with Bristol Beekeepers, http://www.abka.org.uk/issue3/index.html?

jenkinsbrynmair 

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Too many - but not nearly enough
Could try their official email address: buriedtreasure2001@hotmail.com ?

Latest posts